What is RPA
Introduction to RPA
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software bots to automate highly repetitive, routine tasks normally performed by knowledge workers in an organization.
Within processes for financial, operations, HR, customer service, supply chain, marketing, organizations have an incredible opportunity to leverage RPA and reap the benefits of efficient, error-eliminating automation. No matter which industry your business is in, you can achieve significant, tangible benefits with Robotic Process Automation or RPA.
How can RPA benefit your business?
Easily automate tedious & repetitive processes in your organization Reduce cost of close by up to 65%1 Reduce human error with 100% accuracy2 Boost productivity levels up to 30%3 24/7 operation Increase operational speed
Proven results with RPA in Finance and Accounting :
- Reconcile accounts in under 3 minutes with 100% accurancy
- Reduce invoice posting time by up to 78%
- Save 95% of time in 3 way invoice matching processes
- With just a single RPA bot, a Central Bank subsidiary achieved BREAKTHROUGH productivity and efficiency with ZERO ERRORS.
- “Robotic Process Automation (RPA) bot has enabled us to automate most of the manual data entry tasks of customer repayment posting, resulting in 70% time saved and increased throughput with ZERO ERRORS. Leveraging the deep expertise of our implementation partner Tao.Net, we are on track to roll-out more bots and achieve higher levels of business efficiency in line with our Corporate Vision of being an effective financial institution for SMEs.”
– Senior Executive, Loan Department